XCELERATE CLEVELAND – TEAM ELITE
Xcelerate Lacrosse Club – Boys ELITE Travel Team Program (2019 & 2020 Graduation Year)
The Xcelerate Cleveland Lacrosse Club is a select team program, with an emphasis on player development and lacrosse education, designed for players looking to develop their skills beyond the spring season.
Please Note: All of the tournaments our ELITE travel team will be attending are highly competitive, college recruiting tournaments that are considerably more expensive to attend than youth or regular H.S. tournaments, hence the higher price than the other teams.
- Three Summer Tournament Fees
- June 18-20 – Chicago Lacrosse Cup – Chicago, IL
- June 23-24 – Big Ten Classic – LIU Post – Brookville, NY (Optional - FLG Legit Showcase, 6/25/18)
- July 14-15 – Niagara Lacrosse Invitational - Niagara, NY (Optional Niagara Lacrosse Showcase on July 13th)
- Two Coaches per team
- Reversible Uniform
- Nike Performance Shirt
- Nike Practice Pinnie
- Ten Summer Team Practices (Leadership training at each practice - Lead 'Em Up!)
- Sibling discounts available (10% off total sibling tuition)
*Not Included in tuition – player travel, lodging, meals
Team ELITE Tuition – $1,250
- $375 – Deposit (due Friday, September 15, 2017)
- $310 - auto-payment (November 15, 2017)
- $310 – auto-payment (March 15, 2018)
- $255 - auto-payment (April 15, 2018)
- We will select 20-22 players for each of our teams.
- Team Roster: 5-6 Attack • 8 Midfielders • 5-6 Defense • 2 Goalies
*Number of players in each position may vary. Coaches will have directed responsibilities to monitor playing time throughout tournament play based upon position. Specialty situations and the end of games, we will have select groupings and players.
Training Roster Spots: We will select anywhere from 0 to 3 training roster spots depending on the age group. Players on the training roster will participate in practices and will fill in if there is an injury or a player cannot attend a tournament.
Practice Schedule: 7:00-9:00pm @ Lutheran West High School
We will be finalizing our practice schedule in the spring. We will practice during the weekday evenings. We will have 10 practices that will involve skill development, team development and leadership training. We ask that you make practice a priority so we can work to build our team communication and chemistry.
Xcelerate Lacrosse Spirit Wear Store (Optional)
- Xcelerate Lacrosse 24/7/365 Spirit-Wear Store
- Please copy and paste link to access the store
Group Portal at TravelTeamUSA.com - Xcelerate Lacrosse Elite Team
Group Portal URL: http://www.travelteamusa.com/index.php/secure?pageID=customerPortal&rid=721&s=Group&enc=8fe805cd3f07555451ca012a54b86aff2c5b911a
- Ask Our Program Director Brian Lalley
- Email: email@example.com